Tuesday 5 August 2014

Day 267 - Today has be interesting with very little sleep

Had Dan and Harry come round and it was great, it only means I got very little sleep and had to be in work the next day.

This morning was very hard. This is been the one morning I have considering staying in bed that little bit too long, but I fought past all the pain and got ready for work. I have no idea why but I soon as I got outside I was just in a good mood enjoying the walk down. Barely anyone out and about, really clear day so you can see all of Huddersfield on my way down to town, and I just got a really nice feeling of being back in Huddersfield with everyone we know, and plenty of company. It's a great feeling.

Really I should be dead grumpy about having no sleep and being up early, but I got into work and the day has suddenly disappeared. Literally got an hour left of work and it feels like I've only been here an hour, honestly. That's all good, the sooner I get home, eat food and go to bed the better.

Was fun last night though, they came over about 6pm and we just spent the entire night just talking drinking beer and having music on. We got some epic stories as well about there travels to Amsterdam, which me and Johnny really want to visit soon. We're thinking of all going together, and that way we have someone in the group who has an idea of what they're doing. But I guess half of the fun is not knowing where you are and finding different places. I think we're going to pay the Netherlands a little visit next year when we all have some money and extra time from uni work.

Other than that I've been sat here thinking about the clock slowly ticking away. Think I'm meeting Johnny so I'm not walking on my own looking like a fool taking in the fine Huddersfield air, or at least I'll have someone to do the same thing with haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment