Wednesday 6 August 2014

Day 268 - Not long now

It hit me today how little time I have left in my placement even though I've been constantly counting down the days to when I finish. But it's now 7 full days until I actually finish. It really does only feel like 10 minutes ago I was starting and feeling excited about trying something different, here I am now so thankful I made it through a very boring year.

Didn't blog at work, Terri came and met me outside work and we picked up some food because she is over for a few days. She'll actually be back in Huddersfield full time again very soon, she got accepted on her course which is great news. She's back in Huddersfield with a friend from first year who is coming back.

Keeping this one short, still super tired from the past few days. But tonight I am getting into bed early and getting lots of sleep ready for 2 more days of my second to last week. Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment