Thursday 7 August 2014

Day 269 - Meh

I know it's a bit of a fail but I don't fancy blogging today. Been a boring day and I'm just getting to fed up of doing the same shit everyday and then saying it all again when I have to blog. I think if I found out two things this year it's been, I don't want to work in IT and I can't/don't really want to blog. I know it sounds harsh and stupid saying this whilst blogging but at least I've given it a go and I will carry on until I've finished the full year up, as I will be doing my placement. But they are two things I will most probably not doing again.

I do still have just under 100 days to post for, but seen as though I only have one more week of work, hopefully the posts will start to pick up a little. Maybe them final weeks will help me enjoy blogging again like I did in the early days, but it's just so hard to keep on top of a daily blog and talk about the same crap you've posted about for the past five days.

When I write stuff out I like to at least thinks about a potential audience and what they might want to hear, and most of time I even bore myself with what I write, so no doubt anybody else reading through these posts would find it even more boring. But I guess that is what life is like for a placement student, doing the same shit each day just to make money, it's the exact life I do not want.


No comments:

Post a Comment