Wednesday 13 August 2014

Day 275 - Guardians Of The Galaxy tonight

Thought I'd get this post out the way early so I don't forget. I am super busy at work today, plus I'll be super busy tonight, so it is for the best that I remembered to blog during my lunch break, rather than at 11PM tonight when I realised that I'd forgotten to blog. So here we go.

I'm actually going to make use of the "schedule" tool on blogger and get it to post later on today, around 5/6PM is my usual post time*. It is a little annoying I have to use PST time and I can't use GMT though. 

*when I don't forget

Yeah, it has actually been pretty busy at work today, everything in general has died down though. At least one day a week everything seems to go wrong and I have to run around the entire campus to make sure everything is back on its feet, but it is nice to have something to do during the day. I just hope it doesn't keep me late, planning on leaving a little earlier tonight so I'm not late for the cinema.

Like I mentioned yesterday I'm meeting up with Johnny, Danny and Dan at the cinema to watch Guardians of the Galaxy, Johnny has seem it already and has said it's a great film. Really hoping we don't fall into the trap of getting a few drinks after we've seen it, really don't fancy waking up at 8AM with a hangover and then having a full days work. Me and Johnny were originally planning on going over to see Harry and Dan at their place to have some drinks, but we thought we'd be sensible and save it for the weekend...well hopefully we can keep to that anyway. I know me and Johnny, one word involving "town" or "drink" could throw us down the nasty but fun path of going out and getting stupidly drunk. Wish us luck tonight.

Two more days left in front of this computer. It is going to be strange when I have nothing to do during the week, hopefully I can find plenty to do. I say that, I know what I really need to do, and that is focus on my final year project, I have a stack of books waiting to be read. I'm sure I'll be able to get through them before the real work starts in September. Shit, that is next month... 

No comments:

Post a Comment