Thursday 14 August 2014

Day 276 - One day to go.

Today was my second to last day at work, people have started to say bye and I've cleaned up my desk, I want to tell you it'll be emotional when I leave but I can't wait to get home and sleep for as long as I want, it's going to be awesome up until I remember I have no internet and I get bored of staying in the house all the time but it'll be awesome for the first few days at least.

Went to see Guardians of the Galaxy last night and it was awesome! Marvel really stepped it up for comic book films, they didn't go down the usual comic book movie path and made it a little more light hearted. Plenty of jokes, which some people think is a little lame but I thought it was great. A big break for Chris Pratt as well, he nailed it and I'm sure he'll be turning up in lots of other movies soon. If you've not seen it, go see it!

After the movie me and Johnny mooched over to Dan and Harry's house, first time I've been over to theirs and it's a nice house. We had some beers and listened to some music with them. Got pretty late by the time I got home and I thought t was going to be hell getting up in the morning but I was totally fine. 4 hours sleep and I did a full day without moaning, not bad!

Johnny has band tonight but I think when he is back we'll try fit in a few beers before we bed it, he leaves in the morning for Ireland. But then I get Terri back for the weekend and I'm going to finally try and make a curry. Should probably look into a little more before I buy anything, but everything should hopefully turn out fine.

Last day tomorrow, let's hope it's an easy last day!

No comments:

Post a Comment