Monday 18 August 2014

Day 280 - I'm still alive!

Well this is the biggest fail in the year since I skipped a weekend. I skipped a long weekend, but I did finish work and I wanted to full enjoy some days without doing anything at all. Not that anyone reads this, not like anyone was let down by me not posting anyway haha.

I can't remember if I even posted this but my last day went really well, everyone was nice and I got to leave early. Then I spent the weekend doing nothing, and I mean nothing, because I've had no god damn internet!

I'm back home right now seeing some family, and the internet haha. Decided to watch some It's Alwas Sunny in Philly, got shown it a few weeks ago and both me and Johnny loved it straight away, can't wait to watch some more tonight, fed up of watching the same shit on my laptop over and over.

I want to say that I'll start blogging properly again when I'm back home and I have a decent internet connection but it still could balls up knowing me. But we'll see, I'll try and keep in top of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment